Friday, January 27, 2012

InstaFriday - #2

TGIF!!!!! Linking up here with Life Rearranged to give you a little peek at our week using my iPhone and Instagram (my favorite iPhone app!!!)


Valentine's day decorations are out! I LOVE this holiday and I am SUPER excited that we will have house guests from Chicago to celebrate with this year!


We had a TON of rain last weekend! Jack had to get out there and pump water off of the pool cover before it got too heavy!


"Operation Organization" continues at our house! I began to tackle the cleaning supply chaos under my kitchen sink! The shower curtain rod idea came from my favorite website in the whole entire world - Pinterest! Now I am just looking for the perfect baskets to organize the rest of the stuff under there!


Nick brought this Spanish worksheet home from school this week! I learned this stuff in my freshman year of high school and my son is learning this in Pre-K!!!


Nick (our future little architect/construction worker/police officer/Chicago Bears football player!) is finally playing with AND loving the unit blocks that "Santa" got him for Christmas!


Wednesday was "Teddy Bear day" at school!


Where he decided to name his favorite Teddy Bear, "Jack"!


The boys are currently obsessed with these "Glow In The Dark" Star Wars themed Gogurts!


Nate is finally starting to feel better from the yucky head cold he has been battling since last weekend!




Hope you had a fantastic week and thank you for taking the time to read my little blog!



"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet...Cherish them."

1 comment: